Monday, May 18, 2009

What do you do it for? I do it for my Namesake.

HAWN



So no wonderful video blog today, and I'm still not sure about Jeff updates, mostly because he is about to go to Ghana, and the bastard hasn't answered my phone calls as of late, but oh well, he will figure out what's happening sometime, or day, or year, or lifetime.

Anyway, with a new day, something new is made, and by something new is made, and old scraped idea has been reborn by the Pheonix.

Once upon a time, before this blog was made, certain songs were hacked from my other blog online database, and this was one of the songs that went missing. At that point it contained an old chorus, and mostly reference lyrics between Jeff and I. As a addition to the Mixtape, THE NOTEBOOK, this will be one of the lead singles.

(SINGLES FOR MIXTAPES???? DOS PUNTOS!!!!)


Either way, here is the [CDQ] Download, and obviously the stream as well.



Download: Namesake Feat. J AM BEEZY

Stream: *COMING*


This song features an upcoming artist (friend) named J AM Beezy.
I feel he adds the right mood.

hawn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment